Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentine Sweetness

Valentine's Day was wonderful! The greatest part is that it is just another day to celebrate the love of home! Everyday brings those same special moments from my cute husband and little guy! But special to Valentine's day were my Gerber Daisies, Peter's overalls that Grandma Larson made and sent in the mail, and his understanding of "Yeah!"
Peter and I do scripture time some time in the day, and we sing "Scripture Power" and clap as a gathering activity. Then we shout "Yeah!" and put our hands in the air after certain phrases. On Valentine's he caught on to the actions! I wasn't the only one with my hands in the air! Then because we loved it so much, he thought it was a great attention getter for dad and all our friends when we go places! "Yeah!" is how I feel inside!

That night Thad and I had a fun time making Tempura - the Japanese dish - for dinner. Peter wasn't quite sure about it, but loved the rice. We had eggplant, zucchini, asparagus, mushrooms, onions, shrimp, sweet potato, and egg drop soup. And we just had fun cooking together and doing something new. I'm in love. :)

2 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

Oh man he is too cute! I looked at your blog right after I hung up with you yesterday and I can't believe how big Peter is getting. Congrats Thad for graduating that is so exciting. It was so great talking with you yesterday I hope we can see you soon. i'll keep you posted on our plans.

Emily Nice said...

Wow two posts! Good job. Very cute valentines :)