Monday, April 4, 2011

Conference Traditions!

Conference was fantastic! I love that Heavenly Father leads and guides us through a Prophet! May we always Follow him and be happy! I always love General Conference and hate it to end. But I do look forward to trying to apply the messages to our lives.

Peter was making sure he had clean teeth as well as clean heart and hands!



Another Conference tradition is that we eat Elbelskeviers for breakfast! Scrumpt Dilleumptious! I'm always the mixer of the batter, and Thad always cooks...and we all enjoy these fatty Danish pancakes with real whip cream and strawberries!



Mom and Dad Larson came over and joined us for Saturday Breakfast at the Church and the Conference sessions. Tara and the Missionaries then joined us for Navajo Tacos for dinner. Then all of the guys went to the Priesthood Session. Peter wanted to go with his Daddy. 11 more years bug! Don't grow that fast on me!


We were inspired and strengthened. I wished every family, and individual in all the world could know how to feel of the Savior's love and have it in their home. As members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints we have been blessed with a great knowledge and responsibility. I just pray that I can be the kind of woman Heavenly Father wants me to be, and then be able to share his love and gospel with those I come in contact with in Litchfield, MN. :)





Some other fun things we did during the conference breaks were to take some "yearly" comparison pictures! Can you believe how quickly time flies! That's our baby! Yep in Size 5 shoes already! I'm saving up for his teen years!

Here's the most recent picture from this morning. He is in his adorable pj's our Aunt Becca gave him. Thanks sis! He's helping me vacuum with his little roller.

Life is delightful! We've got much room for GROWTH, both spiritual and physical! I am eternally grateful to the Savior Jesus Christ for allowing us this mortal life to try, and try again.
Loves from our home to yours. :)

2 comments:

The Ahlstrom Family said...

Very cute! Where are you by the way?? I have tried to call a few times but have never heard back..... I'm at least glad to get updates out here so I know you guys are well.

Emily Nice said...

what are those pancake things? I haven't heard of them before. Love the comparison pictures. Its amazing how fast they grow and change!